cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Website - MY O2 Page Down

Anonymous
Not applicable

For attention of Admins/IT Support:

O2 website - my O2 page down - The connection was reset error - or - This page is unavailable.

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@TheresaV 

Sorry to say, mine isn't working. Same problem. Using PC and Firefox, sign in box appears as before, add my sign in details and the sign in button remains greyed out.

Have cleared cache and cookies. So not working for me.

I was thinking this might be the case. Sorry about that @Cleoriff, I will forward this to the team again and have this looked at. Apologies!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 71 of 76

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

In fact it seems like no verification texts being received from O2 at all. Customers can't do sim swaps or get codes to activate Disney, if you feel like another issue to fix @TheresaV wink

I will have a look at it, thank you @MI5 Feel free to tag me in posts if you say any coming up smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 72 of 76

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@TheresaV wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@TheresaV 

Sorry to say, mine isn't working. Same problem. Using PC and Firefox, sign in box appears as before, add my sign in details and the sign in button remains greyed out.

I was thinking this might be the case. Sorry about that @Cleoriff, I will forward this to the team again and have this looked at. Apologies!

The last time this happened @TheresaV it was some sort of coding issue.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 73 of 76

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@TheresaV wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@TheresaV 

The last time this happened @TheresaV it was some sort of coding issue.

I have raised this internally again @Cleoriff with all the additional details you provided and the team is looking into it smiling

signature

Message 74 of 76

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Thanks a lot @TheresaV thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 76

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

They are still looking into this @Cleoriff. Sorry I can't give you an update yet but we are definitely on it!

signature

Message 76 of 76