Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'You can't access this page right now'

legotrooper
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For months now I've been unable to access any pages on the o2 website with every click I make giving me the following message:

'You can't access this page right now'

I'm currently on the phone to o2 and it took over 30 minutes for someone to answer my call. After a brief discussion which I've gone over many times before the agent couldn't provide a solution and offered me £10 compensation.

I turned this down and said if you can't supply the myo2 service then I wish to terminate my contract, return the phone and be done with o2. You're unable to solve the issue, provide any support and give me a pathetic offer of £10 compensation on a problem that's over 6 months old.

The agent then put me back to the beginning of the queue where I had to say 'Yes' this is number I wish to discuss. Currently listening to their music over phone and I'm 54 minutes into this call. That's almost minimum wage but I'm not getting paid for this hour. I've spent 15 to 20hrs trying to get this sorted so I guess I should be offered £150-£200 by now.

o2 have become complete rubbish. My contract is set to end in September so may have to wait to cancel but I won't be returning. 

Terrible service. No one cares these days, agents just hang up with no repercussions and life goes on. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

If your issue is with MyO2, you can try logging in using the link at the top of this page :-

Oxonian_0-1705955226169.png

I suggest that you clear your cache and delete your temporary internet files if that does not work for you on your first attempt.  

As far as the MyO2 app is concerned, please try deleting the app, restarting your handset and reinstalling the app. 

If those suggestions do not solve your problem, you will need to contact O2 Customer Services :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

The social media route has a reasonable reputation so maybe try that ?  

Message 2 of 2