cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do the people who man the live chat app continue to give you the same answer to a question that you haven't asked! Why do I need to give 30 days notice when my contract has already ended?
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23189 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Have complained since being a customer and had new phones and 2 different sim cards to try! O2 have gladly accepted my £35 a month for the past 23 months, however never offer me a discount for all the missed calls I have to return! They have constantly fobbed me of and gladly accepted my payments for an inferior service. So yes I do feel as if I have the right to moan and groan! I've paid for a service that is constantly not available, rant over as I look to change provider!

Did you ever take the time to check out what the coverage was in your area before you took out a 24 month contract? If not, you can only hold yourself to blame. From what you have said, it seems that O2, by giving you new phones and sim cards, have done their best to try to help you solve your issues. When you do change providers, as I'm sure you will, maybe you'll research who has the best coverage in your area. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes initially at the start of my contract
Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Theres no www just http://status.o2.co.uk/

Ooops! My Bad!

Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortuntely masts do go down and break every now and then like most things.

Sometimes O2 have to get landowners permission to access their masts and that can take some time.

As is a common terminology in my trade.

"It's radio, Not magic"
Message 24 of 24