cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 16GB just ordered via 100.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!

Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Used the 100 number

Just got put through to the Rotherham call centre and 32 gig iphone 4 being delivered Monday / Tuesday next week

Time spent on phone 10 mins upgraded from 45 to 65

Beats trying to guess which high st stores actually have stock

Good luck.
Message 51 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Used the 100 number
Just got put through to the Rotherham call centre and 32 gig iphone 4 being delivered Monday / Tuesday next week
Time spent on phone 10 mins upgraded from 45 to 65
Beats trying to guess which high st stores actually have stock
Good luck.

Just recieved the DHL tracking number.
Keep trying folks they are out there just need a bit of luck with call centre routing i guess
Message 52 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would be nice if all the customer sevices advisors were consistant. I keep getting told different things every time I ring up.

I have one women say there is no stock. One guy check to try and upgrade me over the phone but they had none left. Another women tell me they are not being sold over the phone only in store. And another guy tell me that over the phone they are only available to platinum priorty customers first.

What is with these people!!!
Message 53 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
just walked into phones 4 u,just walked out with iphone 4 32gb.
happy days!!! grin grin grin
Message 54 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just ordered mine by calling 100 from my phone, then going through to upgrades. They have stock, should have mine in 1-3 working days. Go get yours!
Order Details-------------------------------------------------consumer:Bundle HAN APP iPhone 4 16GB Black PM SKU,O2 45 on iPhone 24

Many thanks for the excellent find
Message 55 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where in the UK are you guys based? I've called 100 countless times and have been told out of stock everytime. I can only guess that my location outs me through to certain call centers.. is that possible?
Message 56 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in North Manchester
Message 57 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
im over in wigan and rang at 4 today, first attempt got told to check online none in stock so i rang back straight after and spoke to different person and the order went through no problems should be delivered tomorrow via dhl......
Message 58 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone from the South manage? Perhaps it's just Northern priority? tongue
Message 59 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just had the text from O2, being delivered tomorrow between 9am and 9pm

Also had email from o2 regarding them getting stock in stores Friday July 2nd

To quote the email

"It's the news you've been waiting for. A fresh delivery of iPhone 4 is coming to many of our shops this Friday and Saturday. Availability is limited but if you're quick, you might snap one up from midday." :womanindifferent:
Message 60 of 78