Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 Pro Max - Order Processing

TekW2020
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Per the title, my order has been processing since the 13th; is anyone else's still on that also?

I'm expecting something to have gone wrong since it's 3:34am - on release day - and the order hasn't been dispatched yet 😕

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Matty123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah I have the same problem. All o2 say is if it says the 20th for delivery it will just be from that day. My wife pre ordered at the same time and was given the “up to 3 weeks” for delivery and she’s getting hers today. 

Message 2 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8132 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1664 Solutions

These posts are best kept in one place

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/iPhone-16-amp-Watch-Series-10-Megathread-FAQ-s/m-p/174871...

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 6

WJE55ETT
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, mine's the same - it just says 'Processing...' and estimated delivery is 'Up to 3 weeks'

It's ridiculous. What's the point of pre-ordering it if it doesn't arrive on the release date, as most pre-orders for other types of products do?

If I'd known it was going to be longer, I would've gone into the store and got it.

Message 4 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11643 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3165 Solutions

@WJE55ETT 

When you pre-order there is never any guarantee you will get the device on release day, as it depends on what stock o2 are assigned by Apple, how many pre-orders there are.. 

And o2 did make it clear "delivery from " and stock in stores will have been limited, even at Apple Stores.. 

You can always cancel and try your luck elsewhere, but be prepared to be disappointed..

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 5 of 6

w4sif
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

it's the fact that their CS agents are providing different stories whenever i try contacting them.. this is the 4th time as they say someone will in touch with me in 24h but no replies. 

but when i did my switchup on the 14th as a pre-order, the agent stated confidently that i'll be receiving the device within 1/2 days after the 20th so idk why give false hopes to their customer. 😕 

Message 6 of 6