cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone got anything good to say about O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had nothing but lies, accusations and false promises from this company

I would like to hear from anyone (other than the people who have already replied to my other posts)

To hear from anyone who has something good to say about this company?

It can`t all be bad surely

Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for your reply

I hope you never have to contact them

I was looking at other websites

and the feedback for O2 is shocking

Message 51 of 70

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
http://media.ofcom.org.uk/news/2014/latest-customer-service-levels/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 52 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can fake those if you got money

Message 53 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you for your reply

I hope you never have to contact them

I was looking at other websites

and the feedback for O2 is shocking

Where did you see that? O2 are among the best customer service out there. This is only your opinion &    Countless others are very happy 

Message 54 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You can fake those if you got money

So you can fake an official ofcom report then?

please tell us how if you know how to do it, I'm sure they would like to hear you accuse them of a false report 

Message 55 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

You never know they could have some one on the inside... Just saying.

but there live chat is good 

Message 56 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You never know they could have some one on the inside... Just saying.

but there live chat is good 

I think your maybe getting mixed up with fantasy & spy stories, 

Message 57 of 70

viridis
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

and now i shall take my given right to offer my experience on this subject.

being an o2 customer is like a relationship just like any other, some days they will really get you livid, others is as rewarding as can be. To ask peoples opinion on the service they receive and then seem uninterested in certain responses is at minimum, insulting.

i do not work for o2, i am not pro o2, i am a consumer and i am very much pro consumers getting the best deal and service from their providers. for me, this is O2.

i have 5 active O2 connections and therefore i have 5 times as much right to offer my experience with o2 as well as also having 5 times the opportunity for something to go wrong with my services, on occasions it has.

i have lost connection, received faulty items, been lied to, and once had an incorrect amount taken from my bank. does this make me livid and rage? no.

you see with any network on this planet we call earth, with as many automated systems in place, things do go wrong, they will now, they have before and they will in the future. it is up to humans to pick up the pieces and fix our issues and they also, can get things wrong.

just like a relationship, this is where strain comes in.

now you can ride the strain out that bit longer and hope you come out better, or you can go your separate ways, each option is as relevant as the other depending on the severity of the situation.

did things go wrong for me? yes, of course.

did o2 make satisfactory resolution? yes, they did.

O2 give me a stable 4G connection at home as well as work.

O2 support will try to fix any issue i have on first try, if this fails, you simply ring up again.

O2 have a fantastic consumer based phone plan kissing goodbye to 2 year contracts.

O2 has a range of support staff in social media circles who can also assist and reach resolution, even when it seems all other avenues are exhausted.

O2 store staff have always allowed me as much time as i need with purchases.

O2 let me play with devices on the try the tech scheme to allow me future ideas for purchases.

O2 have failed in the past to meet my expectations...

..But o2 exceeded them in correcting those issues.

But im not biased, if O2 have treated you so badly as im reading, i do not hesitate in recommending you seek a provider that does not treat you this way. Because tolerating beyond a certain point is in no consumers interests.

Message 58 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Excellent post @viridis. Balanced not biased.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 70

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Ok my contribution. ...personally I have never had a problem apart from some overseas charges a couple of years ago. Two calls that didn't connect and charged per second not per minute. Both calls cost £1.99 and when customer service saw that they were of 2 seconds and 3 seconds they agreed that a connection was impossible. Result, an immediate refund.

However to add balance, a quick search on here will see many justified complaints of signal and incorrect billing.

Add to that the lack of ordering from a live system, time taken for refunds, time taken for getting a reply from the complaints team, promised call backs not forthcoming, website issues etc. Yes people have problems and are quick to post about them on here. Some problems seem to have to be addressed to the CEO in order to get actioned as many advisers just won't take responsibility for sorting the issue out. It's gets passed back and forth like a ping pong ball.

O2 have problems without a doubt. Customer service has declined in recent years despite official figures.

A result of cutbacks, outsourcing and people will indeed lose a bit of passion to deliver the service we as customers are entitled to. BUT, you will have the same issues with any network. I've never heard of money laundering for the princely sum of £69 which would quite rightly worry and offend me. But I've never been lied to in all honesty.

Message 60 of 70