Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do o2 Gurus Read Their Emails?

When setting up my new contract I was advised that o2 Gurus would be contacting me to assist in setting up McAfee security on my device. I said that it would not be necessary as I could do it myself but was told they would contact me just in case.And...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online help?

what the hell is going on?ive been cut off for no reason and can i get intouch with o2 online? NOcustomer service is a joke

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

7am Text Alert!!!

Ok so I have always kept the priority alerts on, haven't bothered to switch them off - you never know there may be something I wanted. UNTIL NOW ......... I got an o2 priority text alert at 7:05am this morning!! Who in their right mind would think th...

DabDab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extremely unhelpful customer service

Ive been having issues with my international favourites bolt on for about 4 weeks now. Initially the service was down for a while I was told, however subsequently I have been attempting to set up my numbers again. This does not work for me online so ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web site so slow

Why is the web site so slow. Each month I spend an average of 11 minutes just accessing our invoice this is the time taken from start to finish. If I had to do this for all our business invoices I would go mad.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

worse customer service ever

I was in O2 shop in Westfield shopping center to buy the one plus 3 smartphone.I asked one of the staff to help me to turn it on, but the lady was saying ''It's not me''. Common..is that difficult to turn on a phone????Afterwards, I asked another one...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery cancelled but not cancelled?

Yesterday I placed an order online, but about an hour later I phoned to cancel it. The man I spoke to said the money will be back in my account within 3-5 working days. This morning I received a text message saying the item I ordered will be delivere...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Staff Incompetence

Just thought I'd share the total incometence I just experienced from an O2 advisor. Feel free to have a read. The incompetence of the first guy I spoke to amused and shocked me all at the same time: General Information Chat Start Time Oct 17 2016, 11...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service reception

Is anyone else experiencing bad reception in bad weather? Every time,e it rains I cannot get an Internet reception at all and I am paying for this service and I can't use it! I, due to upgrade, I have a iPhone 6 and looking at the iPhone 7 but thinki...

JD1308 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos