Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

UKMail are a disgrace of a company

Am I the only one to have had a nightmare of a time with UKMail. Ordered my iPhone 6s Plus on Friday 16th October with expected delivery date of the 19th. The 19th arrived and I received my email from UKMail telling me that the package would be deliv...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to London Underground Wifi

Hi, Uptil mid Dec, I was able to connect to O2/Virgin Media London underground wifi, but one day it suddenly kicked me out & ever since it's giving me error "Sorry, we're having a few problems at the moment. We're working on it, so have another go la...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim query

hi, I've purchased a new p&g o2 sim for my hubbys old 02 Galaxy s4. It has a phone number on the card so following the enclosed instructions I popped it in his phone and it still said no sim. I tried to top up and sign into my o2 to send an activatio...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 unable to change your name aparently

Anyone else experienced the appalling service when trying to change your name? I have been trying to change my name with o2 for over 5 weeks now - 4 messages and a written complaint later I got a text to say it had been changed. Only to log in today ...

auntyshez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No incoming or outgoing voice at home cell

HiMy postcode is RG291AE and we have apparently recently had the local serving cell upgraded to support 4G.During the upgrade and subsequently, 3 O2 subscribers in our house are unable to receive or make voice calls. Text and data seem ok. In fact we...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Signal at Home - Getting very problematic

Hello, I have lived in the SW9 area for over 14 years. I have moved once and it was literally to just down the road because of renovation. Even in the old house, the signal was bad but it wasn't terrible and for some reason my entire immediate family...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! END OF CONTRACT

MY MONTHLY CONTRACT ENDS ON THE 12 12 5. I DONT REALLY WANT TO UPGRADE MY PHONE, CAN I CONTINUE JUST PAYING FOR AIR TIME OR WILL I BE FORCED TO UPGRADE?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

i am absolutly discusted with O2 customer service . have spent the last 3 days trying to change the colour of new ipone ive purchased, every one of those 3 days i have spent anything from an hour to an hour and a half on the phone pleading to speak t...

frank2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop phoning me from 01612776642

Receiving daily unsolicted calls from O2 on 01612776642. I have great difficulty speaking on the phone due to medical problems amd when I tried to speak to the woman that called yesterday, the vile creature just slammed the phone down on me. I tried ...

• 57 replies
  • 1 kudos