Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loan phone

I tried returning my loan phone today. They didn't tell me I had to keep the cardboard box. My wife thinks she's thrown it. Currently, o2 will not return my £25 because of the box. This is ridiculous, I have the phone

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Open discounts

Hi all,Having a nightmare time trying to sort my o2 open discount and I now need a company code for Capita any help?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Useless web chat

Just been on a web chat with Bhonde - just needed a PUK code as I'm leaving o2 for BT as BT have competetive iphone 7 contracts.After being told Bhonde could help me today and after answering several security questions I was then transferred to anoth...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 take my money

Hello i make order on the website and upfront pay to my phone is 20£ and o2 take 369,99£ some help??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

your staff incompetence 02

In june i got new contract,i was in credit,5 months down the line and STILL the idiots are taking money out of my bank account after numourous phone calls and internet interaction,even the complaints department have phoned me and offered me £20 ( yes...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freeview on 700mhz to be cleared for 4g

https://ukfree.tv/article/1107052530/Ofcom_announces_700_MHz_clearance_schedule_201720_ Lots of info on retune dates etc. But 700mhz will yet again have a better inbuilding penetration and better long range reach meaning the need for fewer masts. Jus...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data useage

Dear all Its 23rd October and my Sim only contract renews on the 22nd October. Deliberatley leaving it on Wifi only in my Fibre fed house the phone used 150Meg of data. The O2 reps reckon its when the wifi signal is poor. Not in my house!!!. But they...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos