Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Downloading monthly bill pdf

The new website does not appear to offer the facility to download a pdf of my monthly bill.I could in the past. Live chat was hopeless.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

A bit of a moan and a Thank you

I had awful bother trying to upgrade two mobiles over the phone after being hung up on time and again and being promised new contracts to sign with nothing coming through, delivery dates for new phones and nothing arriving. Eventually I phoned in and...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disappointed...

I have a pay monthly contract for a mobile phone and tablet. All was going well until a few weeks ago when I received a bill for over £230. I contacted O2 and was told that the excessive bill was due to a system error and that it would be corrected r...

talbot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DON'T buy insurance!!

O2 insurance. Buy a phone, I'm paying £70 a month including the most expensive insurance. £12.50 a month. I was told when I bought the phone it covers anything at all and a new phone within 48 hours. Sunday I had my phone taken, Insurance office only...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ofcom casts doubt on O2/Three merger

The UK telecoms watchdog has cast doubt on the merger of O2 and Three winning regulatory approval. Ofcom chief executive Sharon White said in a speech in London on Wednesday night that "four operators is a competitive number". The proposed £10.2bn ($...

MarkTadley by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIVE CHAT

No matter the time or the day LIVE CHAT is always busy!! Phone o2 and chose to speak to someone regrading an issue and you wait for ages. Phone o2 to buy something and you get straight through. Seems current customers get fobbed off and new customers...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! latest update wifi assist

i brought my daughter a new iphone 5s in August to replace her old one, i increased her data allowance 6 fold, 500mb to 3gb as she kept going just over her limit, this morning with 1 week left to run on this months allowance, she told me she has used...

drosky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sudden loss of internet after mast upgrade

I have had a 5c for 2 years always received 3G at home on O2. Last week local mast was down and upgraded some people in local area now getting 4G. Mine is turned on thro my iphone and iPad but both now show E or GPRS. As problem on more than 1 device...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming on the Thuraya satellite network - call charges?

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can now find a list of call charges when roaming on the Thuraya satellite network using a O2 (business) SIM in the satellite phone? The charges used to listed on the O2 business website, Thuraya was simply listed as ano...

GuyC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos