Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Paul_H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does o2 publish a complaints handling policy anywhere?  I cant find anything under complaint in Help or FAQs.

I would have thought things like the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Directive would apply to them?

I've called several times about the same problem, which remains unresolved so want to make the complaint more formal and get a proper response.

Any suggestions or experience?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain Hope that helps

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm sure the statement problem isn't so complex as to justify the amount of time to fix it for customers or to send statements free by email until someone has the competence to resolve it. Or perhaps o2 can write to the tax office to explain on everyone's behalf. 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123239 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Deleted by me. Note to self. read the post properly Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

But this is a common sense situation. Systems go wrong, that's a fact of life. It's what a company does to rectify issues that's important for customers. Let's just give o2 the benefit of the doubt and say this is more complex than is apparent.

This is where common sense and looking after your customers comes in. It is vital for many customers to be able to download bills for tax purposes or for expenses or for general use. Common sense says someone makes the decision to email or post statements until it's sorted. It's not everyone affected but those who are affected are being let down big time.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144825 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27772 Solutions

@Paul_H Use the resolver option off the complaints link posted as it introduces a third party to monitor progress. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6