Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G, 4G speeds Boxing Day at Meadowhall Shopping Center

Well I ventured out on Boxing Day to do a little shopping, nothing much just some new shoes. Which I got and to have coffee and cake lol which I also got. But while I was out at Meadowhall Shopping Center (Sheffield) I thought while it was the busies...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

My G 4

Nov 2014 I got this message:O2 UK: Great news, your 4G service is ready. Just a few final steps before you get started: make sure your 4G sim is in your 4G phone. Switch your phone off then back on again. When you're in a 4G area, you'll see the 4G s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts not being sent - intermittent. Help!

I am a Pay Monthly 02 customer how has been having issues texting a select few numbers for the past 12 months or so.The texts look like they have gone through on my side but sometimes they don't receive them. It's very intermittent, some days/weeks w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium and Information Charges - O2 Scamming Us?

Looking through my recent bills I see that I am being charged £15 a month for 'Premium and Information Charges'! On contacting O2 about this (not easy) I eventually found out that it was texts from a gaming app or site that I had signed up to. I have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change accounts

My account is ready to upgrade but I also have an account that I don't use can I change my number to the account I'm not using and cancel my old account??? Thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to deliver emails to O2 customer email addresses

We cannot deliver emails to any of our customers who have an @Anonymous.co.uk email address and we getting complaints as a result.The bounce back message is:"failed","status":"4.4.7","diagnosticCode":"smtp; 554 4.4.7 Message expired: unable to delive...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible xmas

I upgraded my sons o2 contract in CPW and wasn't told I could not return or cancel within the cooling down period that o2 have. I got the wrong phone and tried to return it but they wouldn't except it or wouldn't cancel the contract now I'm going to ...

Millymouse by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed £400 for airtime, after paying off device plan and requesting account to be closed.

Hello all I took out two o2 refresh contrracts a while ago, and paid off the device plans in full, requesting for both to be cancelled with immediate affect. The next month, a direct debit payment was taken from my account for over £400. I called o2 ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AUTO TOP-UP

I tried sending this as a response to an O2 email but it must be a 'no reply' address, as it didn't go through. This is at least the second time auto top-up has failed. None of your list of three possibilities seemed relevant to my situation, so that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service! Hull area!

So since June I've been struggling to get a signal on my xperia z5, o2 have had me do everything except stand on my head and nothing is working! Last week they had to replace my phone with a new one of the same model due to a malfunction in the softw...