O2 Via USwitch

TheNox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

Can anyone advise me?

I have tried twice to sign up to O2 via USwitch on a 12 month SIM only deal (link blelow). USwitch link takes you to an affliated O2 page where you complete all your details plus bank account information and DD set up. It then goes for a credit check with O2 which takes about 3-4 days. The deal then expires in the basket with O2 customer care saying that they can't do anything for me as this is an affliated offer and I would need to do it all again which then involves the same process and another credit check. The same thing then happens with the basket expiring and back to square one. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/alreadywitho2?plan-offering-id=2024SOHA12P9%3A10GB%3A1&partnerId=63862&cm_...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149360 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@TheNox 

Give up and go elsewhere as nothing is likely to change with O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2