cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has anyone got anything good to say about O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had nothing but lies, accusations and false promises from this company

I would like to hear from anyone (other than the people who have already replied to my other posts)

To hear from anyone who has something good to say about this company?

It can`t all be bad surely

Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Again, it's in the signature Jeff.
I feel I can offer no more to this thread.
Message 31 of 70

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I think the post above yours was aimed towards you Cliff.
Either that or it makes no sense.

Yes Firstly my name isn't Cliff...Secondly Jeff says I am lucky......well he is lucky that he can type much faster than me...then I wouldn't look a berk when replying...Anyway I have said my piece and there is no need to repeat anything else.....As they say on Dragons Den..I'm out.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 70

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Anyone can answer at anytime Jeff,
Just because I have posted or MI5 has posted or Cliff has posted, does not stop others from posting.

But I shall now retire from this conversation.
Good luck with the replies Jeff.
Message 33 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don`t understand how I can`t view other peoples opinions

thats all

Message 34 of 70

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23523 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

You can view other people's opinions if they make them. If you're looking for people who've had bad experiences with O2, just do a search. There are plenty of posts. Most people come to this forum to complain. A few come to say they've had a good experience, but most people who post here, or probably on any other network's forum, don't. 

By the way, I doubt that O2 have deliberately tried to defraud you. Do you honestly think that a multi-national company are trying to cheat you out of £20?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 35 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

No.  I have been with 02 for many years but lately their service is rubbish.  They owe me money, although they say it's more than I want back, they don't seem too keen to return it.  I have been waiting 3 months now.  However when you owe them money (I cancelled my direct debit and settled minus the money they owed me) they don't waste any time texting and writing to you!  Not a happy customer.

Message 36 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

May I be allowed to comment, 

I have always received excellent & fast service from o2

Message 37 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a lot from me. I have lost my o2 signal at home. The chat system does not work with my iPad. When I ring I ams told that there is a15 minute wait. O2 do not give out an e-mail. I guess I will have wait until they answer or see how other companies meet my expectations.

john

Message 38 of 70

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

jeff Welcome

I love o2 have been with them since BT Cellnet have always had excellent service from them .

Phoning them is a pleasure they always listen to me and understand my problem and quickly sort it.

Best time to ring is early in the morning slight_smile

When i wanted a new sim i went and asked one of the gurus on chat to help and he posted me a sim and i got it the day after by Royal Mail .

Toby and Marina have also been very good when i have pm'd them on here Mexican Wave

Have i answered your question please ?

Message 39 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

sincere thanks for your feedback I am so glad you are pleased

I was begging to think all customers had been treated like me

Message 40 of 70