Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted Contact/Text help!!

Hi there, I deleted a text on my iPhone and lost a really important contact! If I call 02 with the exact date and time that the texts were exchanged would they be able to provide me with the number? Thanks for any help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook Texts

Is anyone else not receiving texts for Facebook status updates for people they've subscribed to? Does that make sense.Basically, I have a few of my friends who's statuses I like to read and I don't always catch them on my news feed so subscribed to t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 3G coverage

For the past 5 years i've been on Orange and always been very happy with the 3G signal i've had - i live in Stafford and work in Telford and never really had anything less then full 3G coverage in these areas. I moved to O2 because of the iphone but ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 network down?

I cannot sent any text messages, I can call and receive calls and texts but it won't let me send them! Is the o2 network down? There's many people in my area that this has happened for. Any help please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 suprises

Is it just me or are the O2 suprises another way of getting money. Good to see O2 differing the prizes, but why add ones that cause you to spend more money.Not happy at all, why do i want a spa day, a make up session or a free music track.Has anyone ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Requesting "proof of purchase", absolutely appalling

Bit of a rant.Phone was stolen last week, rang O2 to block immediately which they did. Said they would send a proof of purchase confirmation through email and post to give to the insurance. Never arrived (gave it a week), so rang up and they said the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos