Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with Roaming Sim Card

Hello,I just borrowed a friend's O2 phone for my upcoming Europe trip. She bought her phone in Ireland with an Irish Sim card. I am travelling to Switzerland, Madrid, Italy and Greece and I want access in all places. Can I do that with only one Sim c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 moderators: Why are you censoring my posts?

I've had the same post "bumped off" this forum on two occasions in the last 24 hours. What bothers me is that there is no reason given for deleting my post. I've checked the rules and I can't see why it is in breech of the terms of the site. Moderato...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Tocco/youtube & Customer services

Well the customer services line is a total waste of time, i have spent what is prob hours on the phone asking why i cant get Youtube on my new Tocco, they sent me loads of settings, then blamed the handset telling me to call Samsung. Had 3 people han...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with O2 mobile broadband

I bought a new laptop last week with windows vista on it but have been having real problems trying to down load my mobile dongle onto it.Have spent a few hours on the phone to O2 trying to sort it out,in the end it was decided that there was somethin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Unlimited internet usage bolt on.

Non-Unlimited internet usage bolt on.Unlimited, surf as much as you like: but you're capped at 200MB.That sucks. And as far as I am concerned not fair (and illegal!).OK, so use the word unlimited and have a limit in your T's & C's.But 200MB is tooooo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's 3G coverage in Lisburn N.Ireland - poor?

Hi,Brief outline:I used to be with O2 back in 2005 before switching to Vodafone in that July however due to the lure of the iPhone I will be returning to O2...or should I?I know every area's different, but as far as I know, O2's 3G coverage here is e...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 blocking Fring, Slick IM and others?

Hi,Just switched to an unlimited data plan for my N95 8gb. Ive found Fring, Slick IM and sometimes Opera Mini will not connect via WAP/3g etc. My built in browser will work no problem.Do 02 block connection to servers for IM progs?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

USING IPHONE ABROAD

hello!i want to ask something,maybe a question a million ppl has askedIf i am in MALAYSIA,can i buy the 3g iphone and use it in malaysia with a malaysia sim card?THANK U

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2s very poor service

lol @ o2 since june you have constantly let me down so badly and constantly disconecting me and my partner on numrous occasions with numerous lies after lies so much for your logo of keeping connected lmao

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos