cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tocco/youtube & Customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well the customer services line is a total waste of time, i have spent what is prob hours on the phone asking why i cant get Youtube on my new Tocco, they sent me loads of settings, then blamed the handset telling me to call Samsung. Had 3 people hang up after keeping me on hold too !
Samsung said it should play the video's and its down to o2, this went back and forth for a while.
Well i have just been told by two seperate o2 people now that o2 dont support youtube or other streaming video's, only on the iphone so i wont be able to get it anyway.
What a waste of time.
Out of all the people i spoke to there were a few that were really trying to help and earned their money (Should still have known that the network wouldnt support it though without sending me to make calls)

I am going to send the handset back now and am waiting for a manager to call back to 'discuss' the service they have not provided...

My first ever encounter with the 'help line' after two years, and i am not impressed at all.

The phone seems really good too, and to know the feature is there its just the network that wont let it play really gets on my nerves.

If anybody CAN get youtube to work on this phone can you post here, i wouldnt put it past them to be wrong on it just being for the iphone !

T
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got off the phone with a manager (Very polite & helpfull)...
O2 DONT support sites like youtube on any phone apart from the iphone.
Gutted !!!

Was told i shouldnt have had to have called Samsung myself and all costs will be paid back.
Getting a months free line rental for the hassle too.

Dont know what to do with the phone now, iphone is so expensive.
Message 2 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
from the youtube website on a mobile m.youtube.com
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, Apparently the iphone is the only one that you can watch it on... Just got this off the manager...

Streaming audio/video flies such as youtube is considered a breach of the o2 airtime terms & conditions with the exception of the iPhone. Information on the iPhone handset & tariff can be found at the below link.
Message 4 of 4