Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

False returned delivery status emails on o2

Over the last few days I have developed a problem with my main o2 email address. I constantly get supposedly returned emails from email addresses I neither know nor use. All the emails return via the o2 postmaster and are headed either Mail Delivery ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancelling contract

Hi if my contract is up 22nd July and i want to cancel it early would it cost me just one months payment? my bill date is 23rd june.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Details Page on My O2

I just went in to the My O2 page to update my details. It insisted that I enter my phone type, but HTC isn't listed! Are HTC not big enough yet for O2 to take notice of. I have an EVO 3D and I don't expect them to necessarily list that as I don't thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unbarred but still not working !

My phone bill has been paid and the phoe unbarred by the techie whilst I was on the phone and he assured me that I could immediately use my phone. Well guess what, I am still waiting !!! Why ???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

EMAIL

Has anyone had problems this week with their email account? Mine has vanished from the face of the earth. Even my web mail is inaccessible, when I try to log in all I get is page not found. This happened before, a few months ago and I was without ema...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

higood morningi am unable to check my bill online.If i try so, i am redirected to change the password.Actually when i click on the ''my bill'' hyperlink, it takes me to change the password option.Can you please assist me.Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do O2 respect privacy settings?

I have been an O2 customer for 10 years using the same email address (only used for O2!) in the last week I have started to receive spam from several companies e.g. "improve your CV" company and a "claims" company both saying"Your information has bee...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

text

has anyone any ideas cheers ta to why i can call abroad but not text

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos