Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

C905 WiFi

Can anyone help??i've got a WiFi bolt-on, the handset connects to the WiFi at home and in the store, the green WiFi symbol shows on the handset - but everytime i try to connect to the internet it fails!! it says contact your operator for support!!cus...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 suprises

hey guys!i cant seem to get ont he page to collect my suprise anyone got any solutions? x x

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Open Membership Entitlement (Corporate)

Hello all. My company has a corporate account with O2 which allows it's employees 30% of all retail tariffs for the duration of a contract. I was thinking of maybe getting the Iphone 3G 8gb for free on the £45 per month tariff (minus 30%) then changi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit limit on contract ??

Hi ive been a o2 customer for a while now an i was recieving great serivce from o2 until i went on holiday..Before i went to st lucia i made sure i called up o2 to activate " ROAMING" which was succesfully done, My problem is that when i called up o2...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Card Charge From O2 - Not Mine!

Hi, I have a credit card transaction on my Mastercard bill for "O2UK LTD Prepay SLOUGH £30.00"This is not mine.My card company say I need a written statement of the details relating to this transaction from O2 which I must send to them.Can anyone tel...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Handsets - what a joke !

After having 3xW910i (original plus 2 replacements) and a W580i (replacement for the faylty w910i's) and all being faulty within 2weeks of receiving them (original W910i lasted 6 months)im begining to wonder what is going on. Is it a simple case of a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

trying to complain, still not had any reply

i'm in a dilema wether to stay with o2 any longer after 4years of being with them,i recently had two very high bills compared to my usual, as a result of not being contacted and offered an upgrade over the phone, which has happened every year,basical...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fair Usage Policy

Can anyone explain to me why O2's fair usage policy is so low, 200mb, while Vodafone is 500mb. It would appear that of all the mobile providers O2 fair usage is set at the lowest. I think Orange is 250mb and 3's is 1gb.Anyone any ideas as to why this...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

switching from vodafone

Hi,How long does it take to switch from vodafone to o2? I signed up last Thursday in an o2 shop on a business tariff but i'm still not switched over. And it is impossible to get through to anyone via the helpdesk phone number - the business help cuts...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos