cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Texts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else not receiving texts for Facebook status updates for people they've subscribed to? Does that make sense.
Basically, I have a few of my friends who's statuses I like to read and I don't always catch them on my news feed so subscribed to text alerts for them, but for about the last 4-5 days I've had nothing. I've been through the process with Facebook and they say it is probably my carrier that's at fault so thought I would check if anyone else is having the same problem.
I'm receiving normal texts and Twitter alerts, just not Facebook!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Trying to sign up for Facebook Mobile but not recieving activation texts ive tryed 5 times wasting 50p and nothing ... also my mate whos here atm is getting delayed status replys
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hmmm, I'm having the same problem.
Facebook says I should contact O2, O2 say I should contact Facebook!
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to throw a spanner in the works, my updates are coming through on time. Facebook do currently have a problem with some peoples news feeds not updating, so it could be linked to that (apps are affected too)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice to know its not just me who has a problem! I'm also getting logged out when on Facebook via Google Chrome too, which is bizarre!
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, same problem with texts for me. Unlinked my number twice and linked it again, get the confirmation texts no problem but no others after that. Only started about 5 days ago.
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine have started coming through again, bizarrely!
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
grin grin grin finally got my facebook set to my phone bout time 2
Message 8 of 8