Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security, Passwords and validation logic

Passwords: Simple things, and most companies try enforce strict guidelines to help people define strong ones. Truncating passwords at a certain length, or removing sertain multi-byte characters is ridiculous. I hate not being able to use certain char...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Satisfaction survey

I have just been asked to complete a short survey when I finish using the O2 website. I don't mind doing that, if it helps to make the website better. However, I refuse to install a spyware toolbar to do this. If you want people to take part in surve...

Tom1959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 to Sky!?

What the hell! I left Sky years ago as they were expensive and the service was poor. Now I find out today that o2 are shifting their Internet and landline business to them! I hate Sky. What a load of rubbish all this corporate loyalty stuff is. o2 Ba...

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

I everybody I've bean with O2 for about maybe 2to3 years now and the thing is the price of tariff is always going up never down and you don't really get more for your money with O2 so the other day I searched the Internet for a cheaper tariff(sim onl...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing your mind

Hello all,I was completely dissatisfied with O2 service. I have received a faulty iPhone4 on Thursday, and they still have not managed to get me a working one. It is written in a letter that I can change my mind within 7 working days since I have rec...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 charge for two itemised calls

Have just tried to get details of two calls made from Dubai to the UK in the last 10 days for a medical insurance claim. O2 want £10 for this info. Very disappointed have been with them for over 12 years will now be moving two accounts. Does anyone k...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheap Windows Phone

O2 have secured exclusivity of the Huawei Ascend W1 which is available from March 7th. Anyone for a cheap Windows phone? http://www.t3.com/news/o2-secures-exclusivity-of-huawei-ascend-w1-in-the-uk#null

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

35 Day Battery Life

Sorry for the website but the info is relevant http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/21575338

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos