cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 suprises

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it just me or are the O2 suprises another way of getting money. Good to see O2 differing the prizes, but why add ones that cause you to spend more money.
Not happy at all, why do i want a spa day, a make up session or a free music track.
Has anyone ever won a decent prize, been on O2 for years and got nish except free text or half price calls.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
😮
I fail to believe that you are not surprised about O2 Surprises.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
yea ive had crap alltime
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
It must be so nice to have so few worries in the world that you can find the time to moan and complain about O2 Surprises.
Tell us why it is that you continue your custom with O2 if you are so unhappy with the appalling way you are being treated and made to feel so undervalued as a customer?
wink
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh Dear, Oh Dear You don't get it do you ? That's the surprise what rubbish will we get this time ?
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got to say the surprises were better a while ago, free text or calls either to o2 users or particularly any network, I really don't need a spa, or cheap membership to a fitness club (i'm disabled) or make up (i'm a guy). I agree with 'Chrisisamanc', I don't need a 'Surprise' that requires me to spend more
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree. For the past few months, o2 suprises have been really bad. They used to offer, free voicemail for a month, free calls, free txts, offering prizes that were actually useful to everyone. I think its another sign of "o2's cut backs"
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow!!! reading your posts i feel that i am not alone anymore....
I was surprised at my #### surprises on gold, like 50% off vouchers at places that don't even exist where i live 😮
I was well happy with the free sms weekend msg's or the free weekend calls, or even a day of free internet browsing... where have all these fab prises gone??? 😞 😞 😞 😞
By the looks of it if you a silver player you get all these and the gold get the ####!!!!!
i may just go silver and see if the prises pick up....
I love o2 as a network, but the prises are well ####!!!!
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed - you don't get rubbish on other networks - you get nothing grin
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Once again i'm surprised at the #### surprise i've just got. I can get £10 off my shopping if i spend £50, Wow, thanks............for nothing
Message 10 of 12