Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

blackberry & O2

i brought a balckberry 9000 bold november 2008 via the o2 online website throughout january a fault occur where the handset would crash adn go to a white screen. when i contact o2 they told me that they dont deal with repairs to blackberry and need t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Glastonbury Coverage - What Happened?

Why was O2's service quite so awful this year at Glastonbury?I understand that the festival is in a remote area where the network is sized for one man and his dog so some disruption is to be expected, but most networks put in additional capacity - th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges

For those who may be a bit scared of the costs involved when using their phones abroad.http://ec.europa.eu/information_society ... #new_rules

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 rudest customer service

There is nothing ruder than being ignored.I emailed customer service from this site 3 times since 7th December and although I received an acknowledgement number for each not a single reply even when i moaned about being ignored.Do O2 ever reply or ar...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 calling abroad

Evening all !My girlfriend is currently travelling through europe and is with the vodafone network. Now, she has vodafone passport which for the next 2 months means she can treat her phone the same as she would at home, ie calls texts etc, all her ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium txt scam

I have been using o2 broadband for over 1 year. my bill is normally between 30-35euro. This month i got my bill it was 65.44 . I thought it was strange because i didnt do anything different to other months . I went to o2 and they told me i had subscr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancerl bluebook

Ive got a contract phone and I want to cancel bluebook because its linked to several other of our family phones.Can anyone tell me the text number to cancel bluebook please? Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Someone explain Favourite Place please

If I top up £10 I get 500 minutes to landline and O2 mobiles from the registered postcode. Does that mean I get 500 minutes if I call any landline/o2 mobile from my postcode or 500 minutes from my postcode to other people in that postcode?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enter verification to enable txt services

HiHad a txt this morning which read"Go to www.o2.co.uk and enter your verification code XXXXXX when requested to enable you to use text services"any one know what this is about.. I dont have a problem sending and receiving txtThanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CUSTOMER SERVICES PLEASE READ

I am posting this here because the message is apparently too long for your online form and I can't locate an e-mail address for customer services ... Please respond.Thank you for explaining that the paper bill is not an option for the iPhone account....

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos