Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Vodafone calling me

I ported my number from Vodafone 18 months ago and about 3 months ago, I could not receive calls or texts from Vodafone. They just get a number not in use tone. Yet I can ring and text them okay. I rang Vodafone and O2 and they BOTH fob me off with "...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone simplicity contract for 12 months question

So I have this tarrif iPhone simplicity for 12 months and I gives you unlimited data/wifi. But Ive heard that you can't browse YouTube all thr time because you abuse the fair policy. So if I browse the Internet, google maps and facebok. So far in jus...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

500 Internal Server Error

For Heavens sake O2, sort out your website!500 Internal Server ErrorAn internal server error occurred. Please try again later.Anything you try to do online and you get the above error.This is just so frustrating and has been going on for months. Not ...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving from one contract to another

Hi there, can anyone answer this for me? I have been on an 18 month contract and am now changing to a 12 month simplicity contract (purely an economic move - will save me £25 a month) My old contract runs out May 2nd so, will my last direct debit for...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joggler Screen

Why doesn't it dim? I bought one and replaced my alarm clock with it (reasonable, no?) as it includes a digital screensaver. I had to put it face down last night on its lowest brightness as I couldn't sleep. I'm aware that it dims after an hour but s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G and a blast from the past

It's rather interesting because it predicted we would have some of the highest mobile charges in Europe when we ended up with some of the cheapest.I suppose because it wasn't foreseen that subscriber numbers would be so high.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks O2

Big thanks to O2They ported my number over when they said they would and it was all done in under an hour - Top notch!Add this to the excellent deal I got on my contract I couldn't ask for more

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freemsg

Hi recieved a strange text saying i could claim £3500 in the accident i recently had!didnt have one by the way guess this is a scam,anyone else had it? the tel is +447776185832

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos