Did you mean: 

Upgrade

sparks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I've been informed that i can upgrade from my current contract to a more suitable one, but notice o2 want to charge me 6 pound more for the same data/airtime as im on now. is this usual ?

/

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@sparks Look on your MyO2 page for your upgrade options: http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 You should be able to get a sim only contract for less than your current charges.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

sparks
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Bambino Thank you for the prompt reply .

I should've explained better, I have a sim only contract now as i kept my last phone when the contract expired.

My problem is with the deal i'm offered from my o2 page it wants 13.23 for a iphone se per month + 19.00 for 5gb per month, when i'm getting 5gb for 13 pounds now. anyone know why the extra 6 pounds for the same amount of GB ?

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
There is no official reason for it, but many believe that it is so o2 lower the cost of the device at the expense (literally) of the airtime plan.
If you go through the shop, the same airtime plan cost varies depending on which phone you choose it with...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

sparks
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
thank you for all your help
Message 5 of 5