Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam grr

Why have i recently had loads spam calls ? I have been busy last 4 months with my mum being very ill and could have done without them I dont always answer numbers i dont know but have had calls from people to do with mum and answered because i didnt ...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in germany

I have been travelling around Northern Europe and has no trouble with mobile data in Scandinavia but in Germany it has been very bad. When my phone (iPhonesX) shows 4G, that means data doesn’t work or only extremely slowly. When it showed 3 G then it...

All by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G & 4G signal issues in Canary Wharf London

Hi All, Does anyone else suffer from terrible voice and data quality in CW London (E14) ? I can be stood in the middle of any open space or indoors on the 40th floor of one of the towers by a window with no signal. I literally show 2 bars of "E" on m...

GazManDoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 deposit

Hi I've recently took out a contract with O2 and had to pay a deposit as I've been working abroad for a few years, (fair enough).I was told that the deposit would be refunded back to my bank account after the 3rd payment was successfully made, (which...

Any help with passing this on

On Tuesday evening my S7 edge died on me, unable to charge, would't switch back on etc. I spoke to the team on Twitter regards it and advised me to go to live chat, little did I know it was the person on there I was talking to was the one from twitte...

Jutmanc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 in general

Not a question but I'm just saying this is the last time I will be taking out a contract with O2 and I advise others to make this their last also. They are of no help at all and are just after making their money. They are not up for with working with...

General by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help needed

Hi all I am Angie. I have a medical condition that requires daily medication. Can you lovely people please advise me on a phone I can't wreck due to sweating. My daughter bought me an Alcatel u5 in December I have finished it off. Now I am on an old ...

Angie1264 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cell Standby high battery usage Oreo

So i downloaded the Oreo OTA update on my S7 a few week back. All was well, or so i thought. Seems there is a strange bug within Oreo that is causing the cell standby to use an abnormally large amount of battery. Today for example mine is up to 20% a...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 4G roaming portugal

Hi there. I am happy to share that 4G roaming in Portugal using the (altice) meo network was very good. Speeds were consistent and coverage was overall good. The only issues I had were:After a phone call when the phone changes to 3G, it often wouldn’...

Scooty997 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 4 kudos

O2 sales Team

I keep getting phone calls from O2 to ask me if I want a deal. I keep telling them both my wife and I already have O2 accounts. Then they keep ringing back and when I said I wasn’t interested and didn’t want anymore call the the response was not be s...

Sales by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos