Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Not taking DD's and no signal

I’m writing to raise a formal complaint about O2 and your billing systems – specifically, your payments-handling.To explain in more detail joined 02 via carphone warehouse in July - first direct debit came out but it was double! It took five phone ca...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade twice

Hi just wondering if anyone has had the same as me I upgrade my contract last week all good then I notice 3 days later when I was up and running on my new contract that it said on my o2 app that o2 we're gonna let me upgrade again and we're willing t...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Billing

Why can't it be set up that I get informed/warned if I am about to use a service that I will incur extra charges on my bill? I have just come back from Orlando and have been charged every day I was there. I knew I would be charged for some of the day...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

complaint about O2 not cancelling contract

Dear O2 I would like to complain about the treatment I have received while trying to upgrade or cancel my contract. I have been speaking to one of your representatives who has refused to give me a puc code gone through all your palava and when I have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How much data do I need

Hey all I need an answer, How much data do I truly need... I am stuck I have 4GB but I am thinking I may need to return my phone and get the 12gb tariff.. I love data I use all the social apps loads, Love youtube. streaming Sky Go, Music from deezer....

Terrible Customer Service

I have spoke to 4 different “Gurus” in the space of an hour and passed from pillow to post.I have incurred charges on my last bill of £13 for calling an 0845 number but upon researching said number, it’s a spam number - how I have dialled a spam numb...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tesco Mobile coverage

I have had O2 at my current address off and on since 1987 (when it was Cellnet, with a huge Nokia transportable). I have always, even in 1987, had a reasonable O2 signal at my house. I had 12 months away from O2 until earlier this month, with BT SIM ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos