Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Tesco Mobile coverage

I have had O2 at my current address off and on since 1987 (when it was Cellnet, with a huge Nokia transportable). I have always, even in 1987, had a reasonable O2 signal at my house. I had 12 months away from O2 until earlier this month, with BT SIM ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile view issue.

@MercedesS any chance this alignment issue can be fixed please as it makes finding threads impossible on mobile view.

Screenshot_20170807-172721.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cables and adapters

It seems as though almost all of the new (Android) phones now have the new USB Type C connection instead of the old style micro USB (type C appears more round, while micro USB is more square). As micro was the old standard, I have several of these le...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 21 replies
  • 3 kudos

Poor service

I have been trying to get my mobile number transferred to my new SIM and during 2 chat sessions have been told this can take up to 24 hours. That was 3 days ago! Is this ineptitude typical of O2?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital Virgo

Hi I called on Tuesday 1st August 2017 this week to discuss money being taken from my billing account for the last 3 weeks from a company named above ( Digital Virgo). Your helpline employee was most helpfull and had explained the scenario with Digit...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4G

I travel to Europe a lot, I have never been able to get 4G even now I am in Paris , why? So frustrating even the 3G seems like it's slower than in the UK

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos