cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 listen up

Anonymous
Not applicable

It clear to see from twitter and the threads here people are not happy with the info or way your handling this iPhone 5 upgrade, sim card swap, price info if your not going to listen to your customer they will walk people are doing it cheaper with more info and a better deal 

You and Vodafone once had the best network coverage in the UK that has now all changed so listen to your customer that some have been with you from before you were O2 and get it change now not after we move networks key points people are not happy with 

1) contract lengths 

2) no upgrades Early 

3) no nano sim before before Friday for customer with a order 

4) lack of information on all fronts and people telling different information 

5) 1Gb data max what that all about.

Its a clear message your customers are telling you via different sources so listen to us with are what make you!

Message 1 of 97
96 REPLIES 96

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, it seems to has to do with the amount of interactions per thread.

Which may indicate that either the regulars were all more interested in the iShenanigans or the regulars stayed away having been bored out of our minds with the iRants.

Message 51 of 97

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions
I have noticed this year that the iWants have avoided the sarcasm and put-downs written the other boards about the threads this year as they've kept (in the main) to the single board or more like we've just stepped out of the discussions and let them chase their own tails.
Message 52 of 97

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's sort of the iOlympics, all th dedicated whinge training for 12 months. I'm full of admiration!

I think we need to pick the medal winners....quite a few nominees!!

Message 53 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its no wonder us 'iSheep' or whatever other derogatory names some users on here assign to people just trying to find out why they have been shafted by their supplier start attacking so called 'regulars' when the regulars make comments like the above and other comments clearly written to 'get a rise' I have seen written around this forum. 

People are very emotionally charged at this time so why are you trying to poor 'petrol on the fire'?

If you don't like the moaning when why moan yourself? Grow up kids.

Message 54 of 97

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I think you are missing the irony in the thread. There are so many other iphone threads where you will get all the sympathy you crave.

Message 55 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

He is very IrateSmiley Very Happy

Message 56 of 97

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

People are very emotionally charged at this time so why are you trying to poor 'petrol on the fire'?

Emotionally charged, I've known people awaiting delivery of a £100,000 supercar who have stayed calmer, it's a phone for goodness sake!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 57 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's there mission in life to get a phone on launch day

Message 58 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

IT'S JUST ANOTHER PHONE ! Smiley Surprised ....... can you not appreciate the futility of getting "emotionally charged" about a phone ?

Some are spending hundreds of pounds yet again this year just to be first but then quibble about minor % differences in tariffs.

All the angst expressed on here is self-generated.....for why ?

Message 59 of 97

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions