cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 listen up

Anonymous
Not applicable

It clear to see from twitter and the threads here people are not happy with the info or way your handling this iPhone 5 upgrade, sim card swap, price info if your not going to listen to your customer they will walk people are doing it cheaper with more info and a better deal 

You and Vodafone once had the best network coverage in the UK that has now all changed so listen to your customer that some have been with you from before you were O2 and get it change now not after we move networks key points people are not happy with 

1) contract lengths 

2) no upgrades Early 

3) no nano sim before before Friday for customer with a order 

4) lack of information on all fronts and people telling different information 

5) 1Gb data max what that all about.

Its a clear message your customers are telling you via different sources so listen to us with are what make you!

Message 1 of 97
96 REPLIES 96

Anonymous
Not applicable
This directly relates to iPhone 5 and you move it to off topic nice work O2
Message 2 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi GR,

I've just moved it to discussions and feedback, since it is feedback and doesn't really fit:

"Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)
Ask questions and receive answers about your Apple iOS device"

I hope that's okay. If not, I'll gladly move it back.
Message 3 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Move it back it's for the iPhone 5 so you be in the apple thread if your not going to listen to us what the point of all of this
Message 4 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
GR, I understand you're upset and that's absolutely fine. You're more than welcome to voice and share your opinion. However, I don't think your thread fits in a 'help' board.
Message 5 of 97

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145114 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions
Stay calm Len.... He'll be gone by next week (with any luck) slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 97

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

There's always one who thinks they can run your business better you.

Usually they don't have a clue.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am more than just one be sure of that
Message 8 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you said you would move it back I asked and now you refused top work once again great communication!

as for running the business better its very clear from all the comments not just mine O2 is not getting it right for the iPhone 5 and it

Message 9 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5 if we all leave because of you and the lack of answers you could lose your job O2 needs to keep its longer term customer you would think we areasking for the world but no all we want is answers and a sim card to use the service we pay for before we get the new phone we paid for! How can you and the rest of the staff at O2 not understand the simple fact and other networks are right on the case to pick up your slack it won't be my lose or other customers lose if we move it will be yours and other staff like you who may lose your jobs if O2 customer base drops too low 

Message 10 of 97