Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed tarif

lizzy12345
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so angry I called CS for support as i got a text message which i thought was a scam only to then be scammed by actually 02 taken money out of my account and changing my tariff after the called ended I rang up again to now be told i have to wait  for them to listen to the call as it is recorded ..I have opened a complaint also contacted resolver also looked on trustpilot to find lots of the same complaints have happened to others never to be resolved .... think its time to change phone companies how dare they just take it upon themselfs to help themself to my money with out permission !!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7918 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

Well as PAYG you are free to get a PAC code and leave. 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11576 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@lizzy12345 

That is the beauty of PAYG, get a new sim card from a network, then port your number across by texting PAC to 65075 from your o2 phone and give the code to your new provider..  simples,  in an ideal world you could be on a new provider by the weekend..

Be aware that you could be waiting 8 weeks to get a response to any complaint, and  CS wont touch your issue now.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 5

samstander
Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

probably just an honest mistake. give them a call

Message 4 of 5

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9269 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@samstander 

As @madasaf1sh has said, Customer Service will not touch this until the complaint has been investigated and a response issued ; this is about an eight week turnaround time at the moment. 

Message 5 of 5