cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 listen up

Anonymous
Not applicable

It clear to see from twitter and the threads here people are not happy with the info or way your handling this iPhone 5 upgrade, sim card swap, price info if your not going to listen to your customer they will walk people are doing it cheaper with more info and a better deal 

You and Vodafone once had the best network coverage in the UK that has now all changed so listen to your customer that some have been with you from before you were O2 and get it change now not after we move networks key points people are not happy with 

1) contract lengths 

2) no upgrades Early 

3) no nano sim before before Friday for customer with a order 

4) lack of information on all fronts and people telling different information 

5) 1Gb data max what that all about.

Its a clear message your customers are telling you via different sources so listen to us with are what make you!

Message 1 of 97
96 REPLIES 96

Anonymous
Not applicable
People who use their phone alot like me need at least 2gb of data. I travel alot. We are not in the 90's anymore! Its the 21st century now!! People rely on the internet these days
Whatsapp, facebook, games, emails, surfing and so much more...
Message 21 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nits - sometimes these things just gotta be done. Three have a great signal in my area judging by my cousins 4S. We'll see how it pans out but the amount of money i'll be saving won it for me!

Forkingabout - Some people dont have wifi in and around the their workplace, and as i spend 10hours a day there i think i personally need the data. I maxed my 1GB allowance last month, 4 days before my billing date. Oh and one last thing - this is the iOS forum so i think you are going to get more than one 'i sheep fanboy' - if you dont like it, the Android forum is that way 🙂
Message 22 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apart from email & a bit of surfing the rest would be better served done on wifi.

I struggle to use 150 meg a month of my data checking emails & surfing net while out & about.

If you dont like O2's data policy then there are plenty of other networks to happily take your money.

Message 23 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats funny, as it actually the O2 disscusions & feedback section of the forum NOT ios!
Message 24 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Forkingabout: go complain somewhere where someone cares
Message 25 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys, come on. Please keep it nice. There's no need to get upset with each other.
Message 26 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Leonard - see what O2 have done? Got peoples blood boiling! 😛
Message 27 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
And it's such a beautiful day! 😞
Message 28 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread is getting boring now, lock it or throw it in the bin.

This whole forum is best avoided for the next week, I wont bother with it, let the I Sheep fans overrun / ruin it.

See you forum regulars in a weeks time.

Message 29 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have 3 long term iphone contracts I am moving to another network after the discussions I just had with the useless customer services. 

And before anyone defends customer services, its not (in this case at least) their fault they are useless as they have not been given the information or ability to do anything so by definitition they are without use. The blame squarly sits with o2 and its ludicous dicision making process (or is it a magic 8 ball?).

Message 30 of 97