Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal problems.

I was wondering if any other o2 users are having network. I live in Stoke on Trent (ST3) area and throughout my area my iphone is having to run on 2G due to having NO SIGNAL on 2G. I have rebooted, cleaned SIM all the ususal answer but nothing correc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhappy with O2

I was overseas for the weekend. On Saturday I got a text saying I needed to call them because I was overseas and they wanted to check my phone wasn't stolen. Fair enough, so I called them. My phone got cut off on Sunday. So I called again. They apolo...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

change a contract tariff

hello, i have 24months contract on htc rhyme , i am paying 21.5 per month for 500MB INTERNET and 200 mins any network, i would like to change my tariff as the best for me to call to Cyprus, i prefer to have minutes for international calls rather for ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login/ log out bug?

Iratic effects today. I can me looking at the page go away for an hour sitll able to post etc yet not showing in users online . The guest count is high again?

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!

Please help, I have a o2 contract on one phone which I hate so I got another contract with 02 for the Iphone. They said I could use the same number and did the contact swap thing in the shop. They said it has to activate. When will this happen it say...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 store, Newton Abbot

I just wanted to say to the people at O2 that I visited your store in Newton Abbot, Devon, yesterday and was so pleased with the customer service I received there. I THINK the young sales advisor was called Luke, but I am not 100% sure! But he was ve...

• 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

refund

just spent over 2hr 30min with o2 trying to get a £10 refund which was promised to me in july and then after all that time they only credited me with £9.50.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 Experience - The Staff Are So...

O2 Staff are so funny, a little initiative goes a long way: After witnessing and being the victim of a disgusting level of service at the O2 store (two O2 store employees and store manager) I have been forced to take the matter in my own hands and wr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos