cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MUSIC:- iPod versus a Smartphone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Nokia touch & type phone, the contract on that runs out in about sometime say Nov/Dec time - I have a basic Kindle coming off Amazon shortly for reading - I am currently buying CDs off Amazon and playing them on (1) a mini tower system my son gave me several years ago now & (2) a personal flat 7"square electronic device I can plug headphones into, but I want something more personal/portable. After doing some research on Google about what the various portable electonic devices are about.I have come up with the iPod OR do I wait until later in the year when my phone is up for renewal & my free SKY tv goes off (to do with O2 going over to SKY for internet provision) & then Xmas would be coming up ..... & tie every thing up neatly and go for a smartphone? 

Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

Anonymous
Not applicable

tyvm MI5 for your help - you're a Star ..... looking 4wd 2 new phone arriving in the post now = will take it to local O2 shop on a non-market day in my town of Skipton 2 C if nice people there will do the necessary with it 4 me to use ASAP slight_smile

Can I B Moneypenny 2 your James Bond please? :womanwink:

No hanging about in Wanty's new place 4 me tonight = too much mixing my drinks earlier in the evening ie latte macchiato/Fosters Raddler/tea ..... but I do fancy a mojito :womanlol:

Hope this weekend has been a good one 4 U Cat Very Happy

Message 71 of 73

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146708 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions
Thanks I had a fantastic weekend (helped by the glorious weather we had), but unfortunately, back to some real work now 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 72 of 73

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124141 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5  WORK?? Surely not? LOL

@AnonymousLovely to hear you are getting a new phone. Please come back and let us know how you get

on.

If you have any problems I am sure MI5 will be able to help Smiley Very Happy

See you in wanty's later this week for a rum or two...and maybe finish off those truffles?  Good Idea

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 73 of 73