Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

4g news

There are 4 main networks in the UK; EE (T-Mobile/Orange), O2, Vodafone and Three. To date, only one of those networks has 4G coverage in Bristol.That network is EE. Created by the merger of Orange UK and T-Mobile UK, EE (also known as ‘everything ev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

HiI recently sent my phone to O2 recycle & they have just paid £70 less into my account than they quoted. I contacted them & they said they sent me an email but I never received an email. Now they say they wont send my phone back as its too late. The...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Foreign mobile in UK

Hi, can anyone tell me what ringing tone I would hear if I rang a mobile number registered in Pakistan but the phone was in the UK. I am also in the UK.Would I hear the standard UK tone (ring ring) or the foreign long tone?Thanks

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! View/Print Bill

Trying to view and print monthly bill. After logging on to o2 website, I receive the following message: There was a problem processing your loginIf you are not automatically redirected please click here and try again. If the problem persists please c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linux and using Android devices with MTP mode.

Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) is something which is derived from Microsoft Windows Media Player alledgely. How this differs from normal file transfer is that, your device becomes associated with your media program rather than as an external drive.Of ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Tracks

Hey Guys, We'd like to know what you think about O2 Tracks, have you got it? What do you think about the features and content? If you haven't got O2 Tracks yet, download it here and let us know what you think. Thanks Brad

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

most unhelpful and rude staff ever

Have never felt the need to vent frustration on forum before but treatment by O2 store today has driven me to it!. I have been o2 customer for more years than I care to remember, checked for upgrade on line and wasn't happy so called at local store t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Rewards - Your feedback

Hey guys The rewards programme has been going on for a while and so far we have been giving away credit towards your monthly bill/payg. We have some further developments planned during the course of this year and we'd like to hear your thoughts about...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos