Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustating service

KM22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 cut my phone off for some stupid reason. Im on my forth week trying to get help. Days and days on the phone, hour after hour on hold to be cut off or told the same story.

I dont have a signal, so cant get incoming or out going calls/texts but they still send me codes to my phone to access the code to my online account !!!

The virtual assisant is useless, I want to speak to a human who my understand the issue.

I cant operate my business without a phone. We are too reliant on all this nowadays. Pathetic customer service. Im leaving....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7955 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

I would suggest going through the UK based Social Media team who have the best reputation. Links in guide.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

But if you want to leave

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149529 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@KM22 

Business customer services free from any phone 

0800 977 7337
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

KM22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im currently overseas, dread to see what the phone bill will be from an international mobile number. Is this number applicable, free from overseas do you know. I might get a different department who can actually help, not that I have any confidence left with these guys

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149529 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@KM22 

Use Skype to call the number for free from abroad.

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5