cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD - the worst delivery service in the UK

Anonymous
Not applicable

Every time I have ever arranged a pick up of my phone with O2, they have used this service - DPD.  Every single time I have had to wait for hours, or after hours of waiting to be told 'that they tried to deliver'.  This is LIES.  I have been at home, with my buzzer working, with full view of my front door, waiting.  They are just a seriously bad company to work with, and i don't know why O2 works with them.  There are other services out there that do what they promise, not DPD, not ever in my experience have they 'delivered'.  It is actually enough for me to not want to be with O2 anymore.  Ive been a customer for years and this is just one more reason to not use this service - that and i have the worst reception at my work.  What is with you?  Once this contract is up I am moving to another operator, i've had enough.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
  • 123217 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff My last DPD delivery I even got a photo showing me where my parcel was in my safe place

Well I never got that. I shall go away to write a letter of complaint...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

mavericke
  • 83 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Glory1@jonsie

Agreed! Whenever I'm receiving parcels from dpd, I'm always being informed all the way via text messages, e-mails and a picture graph to show where is the driver at that particular moment! I am loving it!

Message 12 of 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Morning,

Thank you all for the feedback! We are sending it all to O2 and DPD today.

I really have to say Thanks! It is great to see that you guys are always here trying to help and improve the O2 community and the business! We are so proud heart Hero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 13