Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow data when travelling

Hi,When I travel in Europe I never get 4G... only 3G but incredibly slow... so painfully slow that I can't even usually download WhatsApp pics. I hear other networks give great fast 4G to travellers. Can someone please explain why the speed is so slo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi ZTE MF65M

How do i change password and when people scan how do i change how it appears instead of 02 wifi and tbe numbers after it

Buddon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 RECYCLE - DON'T RISK IT!

O2 recycle offered me £23 for my well looked after iPad Air. They claimed it had "deep scratches" on the screen. It did not.I asked for it to be returned. They returned it in packaging that would offer less protection than my pants. I opened the "env...

Lack of customer care

Three weeks ago I claimed on my o2 insurance. I received a refurbished iPhone 5s. It broke after 3 days, I was sent another, it broke after 4 days, I was sent another it broke after 3 days and today I have received the forth refurbished phone. Still ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor coverage since moving house in May 2017

We have recently moved into a rural area and before purchasing property, we checked all the relevant O2 call and data info. Since moving in ( B75) there as been limited voice signal and reliant on landline. Checking O2 technical signal test, a statem...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 chat ha

Greata from o2 chat was very helpful the others were not and would like to thank greeta and let his her manager know

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos