Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations for June 2017

Hi everyone! How are you doing today? How has this month gone by so quickly?! June rewards are getting closer and it's time again for our monthly content nominations! You can nominate any awesome content you think has made a great contribution to the...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

INEPT NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE CUSTOMER SERVICES

Befor beginning my rant,i have just spent an hour composing a complaint via o2 web form,i had to send two as only 1500 characters allowed.After returning to my inbox i received an auto reply saying this service has been withdrawn.I wonder why?So firs...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

why is it that EE can offer me cheaper deal than O2?

i'm looking to upgrade with a month left on my contract but O2 are more expensive that EE and 3? i have been with O2 for a while now and would expect that you would like to keep me as a customer. EE are offering Iphone 7 on 24 month contract with no ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

BOUNCE.MOBI, O2 need to do more

I recently "interacted with a pop up advert" from a company called bounce.mobi. I have been subscribed at a weekly cost of £2.50 without my knowledge.The interaction was as simple as pressing a button to remove the pop up, and this constitutes accept...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade options

so looking at clearing my refresh balance to upgrade and their is absolutley NO incentive what so ever to upgrade with o2. it comes back to the whole "New Customer" only senario. I have to say what is the point in staying with o2??? you are still cha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contact preferences

Over the last few days I have been getting several emails from o2 about there products. It Looks like my account settings have changed back to default without me changing them.Just thought I'd let everyone else know do they can look at their settings...

4G Abroad

I have been to the US, Cyprus, France and Italy this year. Whilst friends on other networks have got 4G whilst roaming in these places, I never have despite having an iPhone 6s and regularly getting 5G in the UK. Does O2 not have 4G agreements with l...

4G1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 shocking customer service and replacement phone

Hi all. i recently had my Samsung galaxy s7 edge replaced due to my iPad falling n smashed the screen. i had it in rose gold. Such a pretty colour. my replacement phone arrived after a week of having no phone. I opened the battered box to find someth...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos