Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill paid but 02 saying it isn’t

Read1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I paid my phone bill on 29th April - the amount has been taken from my bank and is showing on my statement. However, 02 are saying my bill is outstanding and when I go to click on the outstanding balance it says it is ‘processing payment’ it’s been 4 days since I paid my bill, the amount isn’t outstanding and I have now been cut off. I have contacted 02 web chat services but they are saying the amount is outstanding their end but I have confirmed with the bank the transaction was successfully made to them. They have told me to try and make the payment again but when I try to explain to them it says the payment is processing on the app they say that’s not what it’s saying on their system. I have screenshots of everything to prove what I’m saying and the amount has been paid but I have still been cut off! The payment clearly has been made as the app won’t let me made anymore payments and says the payment is processed but the customer service won’t accept this! 

Has anyone else had this problem? 

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Read1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s a joke. I’m still having problems and moon is helping to actually resolve the matter. My phone has been disconnected and they’re demanding additional payments which I am not making as I have proof and backing from the bank that the payment was made! 

Message 11 of 31

Read1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please send me a private message too as I am at the end of my wicks with this situation. 

Message 12 of 31

Read1
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I am still having issues with this and it’s not being resolved by 02

Message 13 of 31

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23952 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@O2Sarah- or @O2Jonathan can you please assist @Read1?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 31

RS2010
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Something has been done now, not sure if it was someone on here that helped me, possibly @O2Sarah- as I have been messaging her and giving her all the details. The amounts that I paid are now showing as ‘received’ but this is still not showing on my O2 online account although when I click ‘make payment’ the amounts owed are then adjusted to take into account what I have paid. This has only changed today. Really hope you get some help with your payments soon.

Message 15 of 31

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@O2Sarah- can you check in on this one for @Read1 please?

Message 16 of 31

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Breanna Sent a message this morning 😊

Message 17 of 31

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Perfect grin Thank youuu

Message 18 of 31

Movieworld
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think I am at the beginning of the same issue. Today I tried to make a payment and the website kept freezing. Eventually the 

money left my account but the o2 page remained frozen. I can’t afford to pay my bill twice nor should I have to. I paid it and the money left my account! All o2 are saying is pay again 🤦🏾‍♂️

Message 19 of 31

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7848 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1644 Solutions

This is coming up quite frequently at the moment, but since the removal of advisors on here leaving only customers there is little we can do to help other than to advise keeping on at O2 in the hope of finding an agent who knows what they are doing

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 20 of 31