Did you mean: 

Migration / 360 problems

JamesRowe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I took a contract out for new phones for me & my wife last November (23) paying x amount per month via the app.

Everything was OK until the beginning of spring.  Some bright spark at o2 thought it be a good idea to take the drop down box which houses the payment portal for your device from the app 

Next after paying a few bills after been told by a 02 female auk 🇬🇧 call centre advisor who said the bill you received will include airtime & device all in one

(360) , so carried on for few months paying the bill then I discovered that the device part wasn't getting paid despite getting told it was (in between had a few calls with them in this period explaining the situation). 

Everything came to head last Monday (12th August '24) when my wife's phone had completely been blocked & a demand for the remaining part of her device plan (£340) (was £390 but paid over £50 to clear some arrears)Following phone calls where was put through to various departments where they didn't have a clue , was told different things like the number was still active but the device was blocked   not in arrears etc new bill was due on the 21st, during this conversation was told had to wait 10 working days so they could investigate . it ends (25th) . 

Rang today (Sun 18th) to cancel the airtime & send the device plan back . Told they don't take the device bk after the 14 day cooling off period ends. While this latest thing started my wife had to take another plan on my daughters plan so she had a phone. 

We told the advisor (overseas call centre!) we were going to sell it , but have now found out on certain I phones they are very hard to unblock and don't work as well . The best o2 could do as a deal for what wat was owed was half taking it to £167 which will never get paid as on numerous occasions 02 staff have said there is a problem with the systems , basically saying we are at fault for it , which I will tell a debt collection agency when the debt gets sold . We had NO communication telling us about the new billing system or we owed money on the device. I guarantee when the 10 working days pass & I get a message reporting the findings,  I will be told , we can't find anything wrong etc. Definitely be changing providers when I can afford to change . 

Seems regardless of what departments they are in they all don't share all the information on your account,  so seem clueless. 

People higher up o2 need to take note of what's going on , but perhaps they don't give a ******. Perhaps need to get the likes of Martin Lewis or ITV News to investigate what is going on behind the scenes to highlight the problem is.

Finally during one of my recent calls was told I wasn't the first customer to mention the problems and would use my situation as a test case .

Will post on here when I get update.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8996 Posts
  • 203 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@JamesRowe wrote:

Will post on here when I get update.

Please do @JamesRowe ! 👍