Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompetence by 02,

saltydognl
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I closed my account with 02 three months ago. My account is still visible and accessable on 02? why. I have just recieved a letter from 02 saying were just confirming that we have recieved your overdue payment 

HOWEVER. I dont owe you a penny you have removed three payments from my account fraudulently saying i owe it to you. I CLOSED MY ACCOUNT 3 MONTHS AGO. I finished paying for my fone on 1st april 2024. so you owe me three payments of£2.43 thus £7.29.

I had recieved confirmation from you that i had finished paying for my fone on first april. It is now mid june about time you sorted my account out and closed it. as you have now been notified i wanted it closed 4 times. Your incompetence is astounding but considering your now infected by VIRGIN it isnt so suprising as they have deteriated over the last year too. I hope you enjoy your marriage to virgin cos it will bankrupt you.

as it is impossible to contact 02 by mail or email the same happened with virgin s0 its impossible to argue with a robot. thus you cannot speak to a real voice and if you do its somewhere like Dehli or somewhere else where thay say they speak english but actually cannot understand what your saying thus you get so frustrated trying to get your point across that you put the fone down hard in fury.

I have reported your fraud to the Police fraud site and foned them  to make sure they had it.

Regards,

Mike ******.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37907 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1723 Solutions

You could follow up with the very capable UK-based Social Media arm of O2 CS, @saltydognl - Facebook, Twitter (now X) and Instagram contacts in the link just below this post. Nudge them periodically, they do get back to you! Payment Management is also accessible that way. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2