Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill paid but 02 saying it isn’t

Read1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I paid my phone bill on 29th April - the amount has been taken from my bank and is showing on my statement. However, 02 are saying my bill is outstanding and when I go to click on the outstanding balance it says it is ‘processing payment’ it’s been 4 days since I paid my bill, the amount isn’t outstanding and I have now been cut off. I have contacted 02 web chat services but they are saying the amount is outstanding their end but I have confirmed with the bank the transaction was successfully made to them. They have told me to try and make the payment again but when I try to explain to them it says the payment is processing on the app they say that’s not what it’s saying on their system. I have screenshots of everything to prove what I’m saying and the amount has been paid but I have still been cut off! The payment clearly has been made as the app won’t let me made anymore payments and says the payment is processed but the customer service won’t accept this! 

Has anyone else had this problem? 

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Penny93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Update:

The amount cleared from my bank and gave me the money back and I simply paid again 

Message 31 of 31