Did you mean: 

series 5 watch on a business account.

goodie75
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi,

please can someone inform me as to why the cellular function will not work on a business account and is only able to work on a personal contract??

i only have a business acount with 10 plus contracts and would like the £800 watch ive just purchased to work without a seperate personal contract.

many thanks dean

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@goodie75 

We are told that it is because it's not compatible with the business billing platform.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions

@goodie75 

We are told that it is because it's not compatible with the business billing platform.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the community, @goodie75!

If we get any additional info or news on this we'll share it on here, and we'll also make sure to pass on your feedback to the Business slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

heg86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Totally have this problem too!

Only reason my husband bought me the cellular series 5 on release date is because i need to be able to take business calls non stop - he thought i could leave my phone on my desk the odd time and not fear missing calls!

Total utter rubbish about the billing platform and compatibility - thats O2 spewing excuses that are years out of date.  They just need to hit a button to say its ok, but lets keep our loyal business customers waiting for a few more months before we come out and say how brilliant we are catching up with the rest of the world 6 months later.

I felt totally conned and come June my business contract is being moved (had i not only just renewed it last June I'd be away already - I'm with O2 since i set up my company 15 years ago and I have no idea what i get for my money so my loyalty is gone)

Message 4 of 4