Did you mean: 

Transfer of a phone no. to another company

SLJ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear Sirs,

I would like to ask, if it is possible to transfer some of our phone numbers to another company? and if so, is there a form we need to fill in?

Please advise, thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SLJ this is not O2 you are talking to here. We are all customers like you. If you want to leave O2 & take your numbers with you then you will need PAC codes. You need to call the business customer service team on 8002 or read this guide 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @SLJ this is not O2 you are talking to here. We are all customers like you. If you want to leave O2 & take your numbers with you then you will need PAC codes. You need to call the business customer service team on 8002 or read this guide 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As this sounds like multiple numbers and transfers I’d suggest speaking with your business development team.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @SLJ slight_smile

I’ve looked in to this on my end, and as you have not specified whether you would like to move numbers to an account in another company's name that has an account with O2, or whether you would like to port out the number to an other network, it is best to speak with the Business Customer Service team as @Anonymous and @MI5 suggested.

They will be able to advise you in more detail what the correct processes are depending on your situation. 

Let us know how you get on with this, and the info you get from them!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4