cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service

Anonymous
Not applicable

received a new iphone 5c today. after puting in the sim, phone displays no service. help!!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147059 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
You still need to call cs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok thanks
Message 12 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 124291 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

O2 have barred your account...so follow advice given and contact CS to ask for the bar to be lifted

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I reported the problem to o2 who cancelled my last sim. I did not report the lost phone to the police.

Then you need to contact O2 to get the bar on your account lifted

Message 14 of 22

MI5
  • 147059 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
I think that's conclusive then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 124291 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I think that's conclusive then.

LOL Being sarky does not suit you sir....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 22

MI5
  • 147059 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28285 Solutions
Could that be posted 5 more times, just to be sure please.......?
Message 17 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 124291 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Could that be posted 5 more times, just to be sure please.......?

No I think the OP may well have got the message. My only excuse as ever is I type slowly...by the time I post mine ...20 others have got in before me....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi just wondering y my tablet not back on but paid all my bill for both please help 

Message 19 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 124291 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi just wondering y my tablet not back on but paid all my bill for both please help 

Hi @Anonymous. Was your tablet cut off for any reason?

Either way you will need to contact Customer Services tomorrow http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and ask what's going on with your account. If you had a bar placed on it only O2 can remove it...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 22