Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data whilst on call

I've just noticed today that I can't use data whilst on a call.It has been working fine up until today.i Sometimes need to access the web whilst on a call and it saved a lot of hassle but can't anymore.Is there any reason anyone might be aware of why...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6- PreOrder

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

• 4604 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6

hi guys iv just moved to australia and i need to unlock my phone? iv got money to pay on the plan but if i pay it off how do know my phone will be unlocked by o2? any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ipad or tablet?

Hi all, I am wanting a ipad or tablet for my daughter. My main requirements are that she can watch YouTube and play MineCraft and other games. I hope you can help? Just looking for a recommendation! I believe you cannot watch YouTube on ipad? Thank y...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone & iPad Share Data?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if it's possible to share my pay monthly iPhone's data allowance with my Apple store bought iPad mini? Cheers.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage is full

HiI have got a problem with my iOS devise I don't have enough space , could someone explain how I do it please.Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new Sim Card ASAP

I need to collect a new sim card from an 02 shop in London today as I am flying to new york tomorrow - i live in Notting Hill Gate collect a new sim card from an 02 shop in London today as I am flying to new york tomorrow - i live in Notting Hill Gat...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow reception

using either my iPhone 5 tethered, or my O2 mobile hotspot, download speed is really slow. However, tethered to my wife's Samsung on Virgin / Orange, speed is great. All the checks suggest that O2 reception and coverage is good. Any thoughts on this?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos