Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6s - O2 refresh

Just wondering if anybody who has used O2 refresh can walk me through this. I have a device plan on a 6+ with £325 outstanding. O2 refresh offers £350 for the device at present. So when the 6s+ becomes available for purchase at the point of sale can ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Found a lost iPhone, what now?

Found a lost iPhone 5C, I have the IMEI number. The phone has already been blocked; had to check the SIM to find this service provider.Anywhoo what should I do now, how do I make sure that the phone gets back to it's actual owner? Thanks,

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Where's my phone?

Ordered my new iphone 6 yday and all the emails and texts I got said I'd receive it today. It's not arrived but my 3G has now been disconnected as my new 4G sim has been activated even though I've not received it yet. Where's my phone and can I still...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no service

received a new iphone 5c today. after puting in the sim, phone displays no service. help!!

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting more data

Hi,I seem to be using a lot of data. I go over the 5GB a month that I have on my plan. Is there a way to upgrade my data to a higher amount? I tried online but it didn't give me any option apart from 5GB sharer plan?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet abroad

Hi folks can anyone give advice on what to do about Internet abroad I'm with 02 and have samsung galaxy tablet which I would like to take with Mr to watch netflix

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data whilst on call

I've just noticed today that I can't use data whilst on a call.It has been working fine up until today.i Sometimes need to access the web whilst on a call and it saved a lot of hassle but can't anymore.Is there any reason anyone might be aware of why...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6- PreOrder

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

• 4604 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6

hi guys iv just moved to australia and i need to unlock my phone? iv got money to pay on the plan but if i pay it off how do know my phone will be unlocked by o2? any ideas?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos