Did you mean: 

temporary move esim

gazuk2015
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi,

Im looking at sending my IPhone 13 away to have a battery service (think it needs a replacement !), but i am using a esim.  How do i go about temporary moving my esim to my partner's iphone 12 mini, then back to my phone when it comes back??

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10697 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@gazuk2015 

You will need to do a sim swap, all of which can be done from myo2 via the "Your Sim" menu, and then  you will need to repeat it when your phone comes back.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
  • 10697 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@gazuk2015 

You will need to do a sim swap, all of which can be done from myo2 via the "Your Sim" menu, and then  you will need to repeat it when your phone comes back.. 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147188 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@gazuk2015 

You'll need to go in store and swap to a physical sim then you can swap back to an esim in your MyO2 when you get your phone back.

You can't swap esims between phones on different accounts in your MyO2 so the only option is a physical sim to use in another phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
  • 10697 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

That only applies if @gazuk2015 's partner uses esim..  Even if they do you can add more than 1 esim profile to an iPhone.. 

So in that case add your esim profile, via the sim swap process, and then again when they get there phone back.. Just making sure the old esim is deleted each time.

Message 4 of 5

gazuk2015
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Many Thanks for the help @madasaf1sh @MI5 

Message 5 of 5