Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade gift code not received

Radar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Upgraded to an iPhone 15 pro on 24th May.  Was told I would receive a voucher code to redeem against Beats headphones after 30 days.  Nothing received so far (now 4th July).  Cannot find any other way to chase this up!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Radar 

See guide Guide: Gift with Purchase  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Radar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, but doesn't help.  Followed it, put Beats in my basket, at which point I need a code to get the £1 offer - which I don't have.  The point of my original post. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Radar 

The guide tells you how to get help.

Nothing we can do here.

The point of my answer.

• If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please contact our Social Team here 
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4